Monday, June 25, 2012

Fully Kitted Out

After much deliberation, and a wee bit of impatience, I decided to pillage my poker bankroll to take advantage of some end of season deals before they were gone. I'll be patiently stalking the UPS delivery person waiting for the following items to arrive.

Graf GS IX Ice Pants
Graf GS IX Shoulder Pads
Graf Era 7 Elbow Pads
Graf Era 7 Shin Guards
Winwell GS6 Wheeled Equipment Bag
Shock Doctor Loose Jock

All that's left for me to purchase now are a few practice jerseys. I'll pick them up once I get my pads to make sure I get the right size.

Sometime in the next few weeks, I'll write up a longer post describing my equipment buying experience. I've definitely learned some things along the way that might prove helpful to someone else who's buying their first set of gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment